Tuesday, July 3, 2018

InknBurn clothing

After running for several years, Jenny found a clothing brand called InknBurn and suggested I try it.  It was almost Haloween in 2016.  There was a kit that was designed to look like the Joker from Batman.  I decided to get the shorts and Tech Shirt.  I wore them for the first time during a Half Marathon in St. Petersburg, FL.

After that race, I was hooked on InknBurn.  I started looking for as many of the products as I could.


 

My collection has grown from that single "Joker" outfit to include many more Tech shirts, singlets and long sleeve shirts.





I have my favorites, but all of the InknBurn items I have are special to me.  The designs are so unique that they always catch people's attention and are a great conversation piece.  They are also great for running and other exercises because they breathe well and are cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.

 

I have worn InknBurn for every race I have run since the first day I wore it.  Because the items are so colorful and look so great I wear them for regular everyday activities too, including trips to Disney World and even to work!



My experience with InknBurn is not unique, but their products have become something I reach for all the time and is a brand that I would highly recommend to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment